The significance of a permission or consent letter for a dependent
The Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) is in charge of issuing a Letter of Consent(LOC), which is shortened to LOC. As long as an employer is registered in Singapore, the person holding this document will be eligible for a complete work permit and compensation in the nation. In this part, we’ll discuss Singapore’s LOC.
Is there anybody who qualifies for a LOC?
Anyone may apply for a Singaporean labour visa (LOC) to work in the country. Dependent pass holders must satisfy the following requirements: they are either unmarried or married to another dependant pass holder.
To be eligible for a Singapore government-issued line of credit (LOC):
- They must have a valid work permit, such as an EntrePass or a Personal Employment Pass (PEP), and the dependent must have a valid work permit (EP).
- The spouse of a Singaporean citizen who is either a permanent residence or has an LTVP+ due of their marriage to a Singaporean citizen.
- Under 21 and unmarried, a person born in Singapore to non-Singaporean parents with an LTVP who are not Singaporeans.
What are the requirements for obtaining a credit line?
In order to apply for a LOC in Singapore, you must have the necessary papers. The documents verifying their legibility won’t be enough for employers in Singapore if they manage to get a job there. A Dependent’s Pass, LTPV+ or LTPV are included in these extra papers.
- For several professions, it is necessary to offer additional paperwork when applying for a line of credit. Attorneys, doctors, and regional officials are examples of these types of candidates.
- Please be advised that if your papers are not written in English, you must submit both the original document and an English translation. If you need the translation to be done by a professional, you may choose a translation service provider.
- Additional documents may be needed throughout the application review process in addition to those listed above.
In order to complete the application process, you must provide the following additional documentation:
Representatives from each region: A copy of the letter of authorisation given by Enterprise Singapore is necessary when opening a representative office in Singapore. A letter from the representative’s office stating the purpose of the application, the duration of the assignment, and a guarantee for the candidate’s upkeep and repatriation are also necessary.
Healthcare professionals, lawyers, and football players and coaches: People in Singapore’s health care sector must get a document from the country’s appropriate government agency if they are interested in working in that sector. On this page, you can view the whole list.
Restaurant and food service personnel: Those who work for a food service establishment are obliged to provide the SFA a copy of their food service licence. Prior to April 1, 2019, every NEA food store licence issued before that date is still valid. As an alternative, if your company is new and does not yet have an operating permit from the SFA, you must provide a copy of the permit approval notice.
Making an Application for a Credit Line
It is possible to apply for a letter of credit (LOC) on behalf of a company or an employment agency (EA). Search for qualifying Singaporeans who have a Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP), a Long-Term Visit Pass Plus (LTVP+), or a Dependants Pass (DP).EP Online may be used to submit applications online. The online method also allows you to keep tabs on the status of your application.