There’s nobody better than retailers who are aware of the facts that, (a) customers keep shifting from one product to the other very rapidly, and (b), it’s necessary that the supply chain is never, NEVER, interrupted. Precisely timing is key in the retail sector. If you’ll miss out on orders deadlines, you’ll probably end up losing clients.
On top of all these demanding conditions, constant cash flow is another concern that can affect your business in a negative way. Banks and traditional lenders are usually keen to sanction bigger loans and that too to already established businesses where the risk is minimum. Which is why what medium sized, small sized, and growing retailers need is asset based loans.
Asset based loans are superb financing options offered by only a few elite investment firms like Accord Financial. The funds/loan are released upon the evaluation of your assets, which is your inventory in the case of a retail sector.
Having said that, we are now taking you through the many advantages of the Accord Financial retail inventory financing solutions that can help your business grow. Have a look!
- Unlike traditional lenders, this investment firm approves loans that are less than 10 million dollars.
- They’ll cover all your needs and consider you eligible as long as you’ve been in the market for 2 years.
- They’re also willing to offer financial help to start-ups without considering the time they have or haven’t spent in the market.
- They offer short term loans as well as loans (up-to 75 thousand dollars) with no minimum term.
- A bad credit history will not come in your way of loan approval with this firm. That’s because all that they’re interested in is the monetary value of your inventory.
- Whether you’re an online retailer or an offline retailer, or both, as long as you have a business plan, the professionals at this firm are willing to support you with all the cash and assistance you need in order to keep your inventory running.
In fact, it’s their flexibility that’s the most helpful part. They don’t trap you into a specific model where you can use the approved loan for a single purpose. Which means, as long as you’re using the loan for business growth, they’re fine with it. Thus, the loan that they lend can be used:
- To purchase new inventory.
- For the online/offline expansion of your business.
- Open new branches in new cities.
Precisely, they don’t choke you with the cash that they lend in lieu of your assets.
Also, don’t forget to contact the experts at this firm – Accord Financial – to get more insights on inventory financing solutions.