A Guide on Organic Meat Purchasing: How to Get the Best Quality Meat?
It is very hard to find high-quality meat. You go out to a butcher shop and buy what you want, but do you ever get to know how the animal was raised? Whether what you’re eating is organic or not? Most importantly, is it even certified by the food authorities of Canada? All these questions are very important. Meat is supposed to be a rich source of zinc, iron, and calcium. But, it’s quite possible that what you’re feeding your family might actually be artificial hormones that the animal was given or insecticides that were present in the diet of the animal. Sounds scary, doesn’t it?
If you want to ensure that you’re eating only the highest quality meat that’s not risky for your health, you should buy certified organic meat only. Companies like Papa Earth have taken the initiative of reaching out to hundreds of small organic farmers for meat supply. This not just helps those small families survive and run their legacy, it has two other very prominent benefits.
- You know you’re eating 100% organic meat. The animals are allowed to grow naturally. No artificial hormone is given to speed up the growth.
- You can eat your food guilt-free. Papa Earth associates with farmers that let their livestock live freely. These animals are not subjected to any sort of cruelty. They’re fed the highest-quality grass. The farm culture means that the animal has a big green landscape to live on, roam freely, and eat.
Some of the best Papa Earth organic meat items that you must try include Pork back ribs, Beef marrow bones, prime rib steak, boneless skinless chicken thighs, ground turkey, and beef hamburger patties. All these meats are sourced and well-packed before they are delivered to the customers.
Some other reasons that you can trust such brands are as follows.
- They pack the meat in vacuum-sealed recyclable packets. Also, defrosting the packets takes no more than 30 minutes.
- The softer portions of meats that cannot be packed in vacuum-sealed packets for the sake of shape and texture are packed in butcher papers. The papers are then kept in an insulated box with dry ice. It means you still get the product fresh.
- You have the option to customize your own box as per your requirement.
- You can take the subscription to buy the meat as frequently as you want. And if you want to buy just once, a reputable company doesn’t spam you. You can simply choose to unsubscribe.
All in all, eating fresh and cruelty-free meat is possible when you buy from trusted sellers.