The NEET exams are essential for the students aspiring an admission in the medical institutions. However, we all know that preparation for this examination isn’t a cakewalk. You need to give your best for the entire year and then attempt the examination in the fullest form to achieve the highest scores in your NEET exams. Especially, the NEET physics syllabus is huge and preparation along with attending the examination with every fine detail is essential. While scoring for the examination remains a different challenge, the quest to avoid the negative marking is real too! So, here are some tips to avoid this marking in your NEET physics exams.
- Beware of the NEET guidelines — There is a set of guidelines provided by the officials of the NEET exams. Adhering to these rules and regulations is necessary for all the students learning the NEET physics syllabus and other subjects and attempting the examination. If you miss out in any of these guidelines, you are going to get a red mark in your exams. Ensure that you are aware of these rules even before you step in the examination hall to avoid getting this mark in your exams.
- Read the entire question paper properly — As soon as you get the question paper in your hands, make it a point to read it all carefully. This will give you a precise understanding of all the questions and which of these you are ready to answer for your exams. When you are already aware of the difficulty level and the problems you are attempting in it, your chances of making mistakes in the exams in less and hence you don’t get a red mark easily.
- Always practise through the NEET mock tests — Mock tests help you prepare for the examinations in the best way. You revise the entire portion through these and also attempt the tests which again makes you confident to give the exams. Also, you tend to get an exact idea of the part of the NEET physics syllabus you are lagging behind plus managing your time properly during the exams. This again, keeps you on time during the exams and you don’t get a red marking for it. You are also less likely to commit any mistakes due to nervousness which grant you the red marks when you attempt the mock tests properly before the exams.
- Eliminate the wrong answers through guesswork — If you’re unsure of the solution to a question, you can eliminate each possibility one at a time until you get it right. When you rule out two possibilities, your chance of being accurate increases by 50%, and when you rule out three possibilities, your chance increases to 100%.
- Avoid stressful answering of questions —Exam stress is real and we understand since you are appearing for such an important examination, the chances of being emotionally drained are more. And in this struggle, you often forget something or add some pointers which tend to provide you with a red mark in your paper. If you are cool and composed during your examination and tend to be relaxed, you’ll not only avoid the unnecessary red markings in it, but will also attempt the paper better than you expect.